[SimGrid-user] Challenges in executing MSG documentation example- PingPong.c

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at ens-rennes.fr
Thu Jun 1 23:26:14 CEST 2017

Hello Monika,

I'm glad you decided to use SimGrid, welcome.

Your problem seem to be the one described here:
http://simgrid.gforge.inria.fr/simgrid/latest/doc/install_yours.html#install_yours_trouble_oldlib

In short, I guess that you have two versions of SimGrid on your disk,
and that the dynamic linker picks the wrong one. Please refer to the
above link to see how to fix it.

Please tell us if it helps.

Bye, Mt.