[SimGrid-user] Challenges in executing MSG documentation example- PingPong.c

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at ens-rennes.fr
Tue Jun 6 12:19:46 CEST 2017

Hello Monika,

Please don't forget to CC the mailing list, as others may have useful insight.

I personnaly don't see how to help you upgrading your docker with so little information. If you're using 3.11, then I guess that your docker points to the stable version of Debian. Make it point to the testing version of Debian, and you'll get a 3.14.159 version.

You can also install SimGrid from source in your docker, that should be really straightforward as explained in
http://simgrid.gforge.inria.fr/simgrid/latest/doc/install.html

Bye, Mt.

----- Mail original -----