[SimGrid-user] Dotload problem

QUINTIN, JEAN NOEL jean-noel.quintin at atos.net
Thu Jun 15 23:37:45 CEST 2017

Hello,

First question how did you install simgrid?
If you install it with a Debian package the issue should come from the package generation/configuration.

If you compile it from the source the following is for you:

I don't know on which distribution and which version of the graphviz packaged you have.
However the function SD_dotloader is present only if the macro HAVE_GRAPHVIZ is defined.
You can force this macro in the advanced mode of CMake. I don't recommend it.

But CMake set it if it found cgraph.h and libcgraph.so and libcdt.so

On Debian all these files are provided by libgraphviz-dev c.f. https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/amd64/libgraphviz-dev/filelist

May be I tell you something that you already know. Could you check that these files are present?

If you install this library after having done a first time cmake in the Simgrid project you could try to remove the CMakeCache.

I hope it will help you.

Regards,
Jean-Noël