[SimGrid-user] SimGrid v3.17 release

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at ens-rennes.fr
Sun Oct 8 23:10:58 CEST 2017

Hello,

we just released SimGrid v3.17. It is dubbed the "The Drained Leaks
release", because almost no known memleak remains, despite testing.

In short, the most visible changes are the following:
 * Many many internal cleanups (almost 700 commits since 3.16).
 * The coverage of our tests is above 80%.
 * All memleaks but one plugged; A dozen of bugs fixed.
 * XBT: Further replace XBT with std::* constructs.

You should read the full changelog (in attachment) for further details
before installing. If something goes wrong for you, please let us know
by openning an issue on github.

Happy hacking,
Mt.

--