[SimGrid-user] Requesting video tutorials

Masoud Daghyani msddaghyani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 11:06:34 CEST 2017

Dear Martin,

Good to hear that you are working on the Python bindings! Please update us
about the progress of the project.

CLion <https://www.jetbrains.com/clion/> is free for students and
researchers. Regarding the plug-in, I was mentioning that it would be a
great idea, if you could design something like the *SimGrid Eclipse Plug-in*
for the CLion IDE.

Thanks & Regards,
Masoud