[SimGrid-user] Simgrid Cluster Speed property configuration

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at ens-rennes.fr
Sat May 26 20:18:01 CEST 2018

Hello Santiago,

sorry for the delay, your mail arrived at the bad time in my inbox
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

From what I understand from your problem, you seem to need to
calibrate the models on your platform. The procedure to do so is still
highly manual, as explained on this page:
http://simgrid.gforge.inria.fr/contrib/smpi-calibration-doc/

Thanks for your interest, and sorry again for the delay,
Mt.