[SimGrid-user] Multiple NPB applications run on a single topology (platform)

yao hu huyao0107 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 17:59:22 CET 2018

Hi Millian and Augustin,

Thanks very much for your recommendations.
These really help.

Actually, I am now using Batsim and successfully run the first simulation
as described in
https://batsim.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tuto-first-simulation/tuto.html

I get started to implement my own mapping/scheduling algorithm in Batsim. I
already know that Batsim uses the round robin way on nodes as the default
way when mapping an application onto a specified platform.
My question is that is it possible to modify the (round robin) mapping
algorithm, e.g., the mapped nodes form a connected topology such as 2-D
mesh (the default round robin algorithm may disaggregate the embedded
topology)?

Thanks again for your help!