[SimGrid-user] adding/removing hosts during simulation

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at ens-rennes.fr
Wed Nov 14 15:20:11 CET 2018

Hello,

ah, but you want to create VM instances at run time? Yes, this is
possible of course, but that's not exactly the same question as
creating hosts, is it?
https://simgrid.frama.io/simgrid/app_s4u.html#api-s4u-virtualmachine

If I misuderstood and you really need creating hosts, please note that
I did not disminish this need. I just said that someone has to do so.
You could open a bug, I could pledge to do the work myself, but given
my current workload, it'd be faster for you to just implement this new
routing algorithm yourself and contribute it back to this open-source
project.

Sorry for not having enough funding to pay enough workforce on SimGrid.
Believe me, I'd love to :)

Mt