[SimGrid-user] Are time-independent tracing ranks OK?

Christian Heinrich franz-christian.heinrich at inria.fr
Wed Nov 14 20:41:37 CET 2018

Hi Fabien,

the file names are in fact confusing: The process-ids (NOT the rank-ids!) start at 1 (0 is the
maestro). If you open the file, you should see that the first column is the id-1.

The main issue with using rank-ids is that they're not unique; each communicator defines a "rank 0".

The whole thing should work as expected though.

Cheers
Christian

PS: I remember someone talking about SendRecv earlier already; maybe you should check with Augustin
if he has something up his sleeves already.