[SimGrid-user] segmentation fault in replay_multiple

Augustin DEGOMME adegomme at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 09:01:00 CET 2018

Hi,
I think this example should not be compiled with smpicc, which is meant
only for codes launched later by smpirun. It should be built with the rest
of simgrid, and you can rebuild it with with "make replay_multiple" if
needed, or by hand with gcc/clang/icc, using -lsimgrid and
-I/path/to/simgrid/include/smpi.
Best regards,
Augustin