[SimGrid-user] segmentation fault in replay_multiple

yao hu huyao0107 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 09:45:42 CET 2018

Hi Augustin,

Thanks for your reply.
I am afraid there is no target for replay_multiple in Makefile.
When using gcc, it seems it still misses a path to mpi.h. Any workaround
for this? Thanks a lot.

$ gcc replay_multiple.c -o replay_multiple -lsimgrid -l/usr/include/smpi
replay_multiple.c:8:10: fatal error: mpi.h: No such file or directory
 #include "mpi.h"
          ^~~~~~~
compilation terminated.