[SimGrid-user] Geography Markup Language to XML Platform files

Adrien Lebre adrien.lebre at inria.fr
Mon Nov 26 17:28:41 CET 2018

Hi all,

We (at STACK research group) are working on fog/edge simulations. In that context, we are wondering whether someone  from the Simgrid community already tried to convert GML (geography markup language) to Simgrid platform files. Our goal would be to leverage  the internet zoo topology (http://www.topology-zoo.org/ <http://www.topology-zoo.org/>) to conduct representative fog/edge simulations.

Thanks,
Adrien
PS: it should not be a big deal but we are asking in order to prevent reinventing the wheel once again ;)