[SimGrid-user] Invalid XML?

Frédéric Suter frederic.suter at cc.in2p3.fr
Wed Nov 28 10:26:23 CET 2018

Hi,

That's strange because I just tested this platform file both with the
flatifier (teshsuite/simdag/flatifier/flatifier) and a small SMPI
program and no such parsing error was raised. I'm inclined to blame
batsim ;)

Best regards,

F.

On 28/11/2018 10:18, yao hu wrote:
> Hi simgrid users,
> I am using Batsim to do job mapping simulations. I wrote a very simple
> platform file which is 64-node torus as follows. However, the output
> has error messages regarding the platform. Is there something wrong
> with my settings?
> Thanks a lot for your response.
> platfom file:
> <?xml version='1.0'?> <!DOCTYPE platform SYSTEM
> "http://simgrid.gforge.inria.fr/simgrid/simgrid.dtd"> <platform
> version="4"> <zone id="world" routing="Full"> <cluster
> id="bob_cluster" topology="TORUS" topo_parameters="8, 8"
> prefix="node-" radical="0-63" suffix=".simgrid.org
> <http://simgrid.org>" speed="1Gf" bw="125MBps" lat="50us"
> loopback_bw="100MBps" loopback_lat="0"/> </zone> </platform>

One should, for example, be able to see that things are hopeless
and yet be determined to make them otherwise.
                                           -- F. Scott Fitzgerald