[Spoon-discuss] Spoon and Eclipse integration

Martin Monperrus martin.monperrus at univ-lille1.fr
Tue Feb 3 16:22:44 CET 2015

Hi Thierry,

> I don't know how my spoon processors should be included with Eclipse
> to generate my code automatically in Eclipse.
This is no dedicated support. What we usually do is to set up an Eclipse
run configuration, to run it and then to refresh the target folder/project.

In general, you can use Spoon either as library, in command-line, as a
Maven plugin or as a Gradle plugin.

Best regards,

--Martin

--
Martin Monperrus, University of Lille & INRIA,
http://www.monperrus.net/martin/