[Spoon-discuss] Spoon 4.1.0 release

Gerard Paligot gerard.paligot at inria.fr
Thu May 7 11:54:38 CEST 2015

Hi all,

We are happy to announce that Spoon 4.1.0 is released. This version brings fixes from Spoon 4.0.0.

You can retrieve the changelog here:

- Sets the parent of a field to its declaring type.
- ClassCastException for CtAnnotationType#getAllMethods()
- Throws an exception when we try to insert statement before super invocation.
- Prints type annotations on fully qualified name.
- NullPointerException thrown in CtTypeImpl#getUsedTypes when inner types are used.
- ClassCastExection for CtTypeInformation#getSuperclass.
- Adds a default expression for fields typed by an annotation.
- Generates site with Java 8.

Thanks for all contributors!

To download it:

Jar: https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/?group_id=73