[Spoon-discuss] Spoon 4.3.0 release
gerard.paligot at inria.fr
Tue Sep 22 11:39:46 CEST 2015
We are happy to announce that Spoon 4.3.0 is released. In this big version, we have a lot of bug fixes, new features like query path (documentation soon) and minor api changes in SpoonAPI and in the AST.
Think about upgrading your spoon version and using new methods in SpoonAPI.
You can retrieve the changelog at the end of this e-mail or in the GitHub issue here: https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/issues/340#issuecomment-142226008
To download it:
You can also star Spoon on GitHub: https://github.com/INRIA/
Thanks to all contributors!
- Adds the possibility to set level for all loggers of Spoon.
- Introduces a new API for reasoning about the path between elements in a model
- Support zip/jar as input file
- Introduces CtRHSReceiver to factorize all assignment-like elements.
Minor API changes:
- Adds setOutputSourceDirectory and setOutputBinaryDirectory methods in SpoonAPI
- Adds addProcessor(Processor) method in SpoonAPI.
- Converts all setters in the AST for a fluent API.
- Fixes array[index] on RHS is now considered ArrayRead (https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/341)
- Improves noclasspath mode. (https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/338, https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/339)
- Fixes the auto-import of CtInvocations (https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/335)
- Makes AbstractAnnotationProcessor compatible with type annotations. (https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/320)
- Prints only imports used in classes in with-imports mode. (https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/315)
- Enables annotations on fields of enum. (https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/295)
- Fixes import of an inner class in a class package. (https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/293)
- Added correct handling for enum's listed in an enum definition (CtEnum) (https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/289)
- Fixes NPE with properties directory is non existing (https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/287)
- Generates right types for parameters in a lambda. (https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/285)
- Uses diamond syntax for type of some elements. (https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/284)
- Scanning of constructors in Enums added to CtScanner (https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/281)
- Fixes Type package with incomplete sources. (https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/278)
- Field access in sub classes in noclasspath mode. (https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/266)
- Bug fix for nested annotation types. (https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/265)
- Bug fix when adding an annotation. (https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/263)
- Allows to assign null AST childs after non-null (https://github.com/INRIA/spoon/pull/259)
-------------- section suivante --------------
Une pièce jointe HTML a été nettoyée...
More information about the Spoon-discuss