[Why3-club] [Why-discuss] Why3 PVS backend and Jessie

Jean-Christophe Filliatre Jean-Christophe.Filliatre at lri.fr
Wed Feb 29 14:40:22 CET 2012

On 29/02/2012 10:58, Nuno Gaspar wrote:
> slightly out of topic: Are there any plans for Isabelle support?

As we used to do with Why 2.xx, the addition of a new driver is done "on
demand". Since two different persons asked for some Isabelle driver
today, we may now consider building one.

Of course, contributions are welcome. If one contributes it, we'll
gladly integrate it in Why3 distribution. Especially if it comes from
someone who is more familiar with Isabelle than I am.

--
Jean-Christophe