[Why3-club] Make why3session.xml file from command line?

David MENTRE dmentre at linux-france.org
Fri Nov 9 14:52:16 CET 2012

Hello,

Is there a way to create a new session file (why3session.xml) from command line?

Currently, the only way I know to create this file is to use why3ide.

Ideally, I would like something like "why3xxx -P alt-ergo -P cvc3
file.why" to create file/why3session.xml with proof attempts for those
two provers.

As far as I know, "why3" command does not create the session file even
if it launches the provers.

Rationale:
 * Create a session file from a Makefile;

 * Create session file for a bunch of why3 files (about 90).

Best regards,
david