[Why3-club] Compilation error with coq8.4

Virgile Prevosto virgile.prevosto at m4x.org
Thu Sep 6 18:58:32 CEST 2012

Hello Alan,

2012/9/6 Johannes Kanig <kanig at adacore.com>:
> On 09/06/2012 05:18 PM, Alan Schmitt wrote:
>> I checked and the file why3ml is indeed not there.
>> ===> Registering installation for apps-why3-0.73godi99
>
> AFAIK, the 'why3ml' executable was removed, and got replaced by 'why3'.
> So I suspect the error is in the godi driver.

Well, on my plain 0.73 install I still have it. However, the godi99
suffix in the log indicates that you're compiling the git version, in
which case I trust Johannes to be right (the godi package is supposed
to work with vanilla distribution, users brave enough to use the
development version have to live with a less stable environment ;-).

The easiest fix is to remove bin/why3ml from the PLIST file in
${GODI_HOME}/build/apps/apps-why3 (or set CONF_WHY3_GIT to no)

E tutto per oggi, a la prossima volta
Virgile