[Why3-club] zarith causes compilation error

Stefan Berghofer berghofe at in.tum.de
Mon Mar 24 16:21:16 CET 2014

Dear Why3-Club,

I recently had to install the zarith library for OCaml because it was required for
compiling Alt-Ergo 0.95.2. After installing zarith, I tried to compile Why3 again,
but it now failed with the strange error message

   ocamlopt.opt: don't know what to do with +zarith

To fix the problem, I had to invoke configure with the --enable-zarith=no option.
Is this a known problem, or have I done something wrong? I'm using OCaml 4.01.0.

Greetings,
Stefan