[Why3-club] Formal verification of smart contracts

Jean-Christophe Filliatre Jean-Christophe.Filliatre at lri.fr
Tue Aug 2 08:33:15 CEST 2016

Dear Christian,

Trywhy3 is implemented in OCaml and translated to Javascript using
js_of_ocaml ; see http://ocsigen.org/js_of_ocaml/

The sources of trywhy3 are in the subdirectory src/trywhy3/ of Why3
sources. In this subdirectory, you'll find a README file containing
instructions to build trywhy3 (among other things, a Javascript editor,
a font, and the Alt-Ergo SMT solver are requirements).

Let us know if you have questions.

Jean-Christophe