[Why3-club] Several remarks and questions on Why3

Mohamed Iguernlala iguer.pro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:36:02 CEST 2016

Hi,

I just tested the idea of having two timeouts in Alt-Ergo (one for proof
search and another for model search).

It's actually very easy to implement. I get something that seems to work
with about ten lines of code.

But for the moment, Alt-Ergo's output for models is not parsable by
Why3. We'll fix this in the future. In the
meantime, one can use --debug call_prover or click on "Prover Output"
tab of Why3 ide to see computed model.

- Mohamed.