[Why3-club] Release of Alt-Ergo 2.3.0

Mohamed Iguernlala iguer.auto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 11:20:58 CET 2019

Release of Alt-Ergo 2.3.0

Dear Alt-Ergo users,

We are happy to announce the release of Alt-Ergo 2.3.0. You can
get the sources from the website: https://alt-ergo.ocamlpro.com.
OPAM packages will be available soon.

The main novelties of this version are given in this blog post:
http://www.ocamlpro.com/2019/02/11/whats-new-for-alt-ergo-in-2018-here-is-a-recap/

and a more exhaustive list of CHANGES is available here:
https://github.com/OCamlPro/alt-ergo/blob/2.3.0/sources/CHANGES

Also, we are happy to inform you that an Alt-Ergo Users Club is
born. The first meeting is scheduled for this week. Don't
hesitate to contact us if you want to join the Club and to support
Alt-Ergo development.

As usual, you can report bugs, ask questions, or give your
feedback regarding this version, or Alt-Ergo in general:
https://github.com/OCamlPro/alt-ergo/issues

Best regards,
Mohamed Iguernlala

--