[Why3-club] inlining functions or explicit predicates

Claude Marché Claude.Marche at inria.fr
Tue Feb 19 15:50:25 CET 2019

Hello JJ,

Short answer: with Why3 1.x you should use one of the modules
appset.Appset or impset.Impset to program with finite sets (depending on
whether you want a mutable data structure or not). More precisely you
should clone one of these, giving the value of type 'elt', in a very
similar way as you would instantiate the functor Set.Make in OCaml.

Longer answer, of the previous mail too, should come soon...

- Claude