[Why3-club] always inline a predicate

Jean-Christophe Filliatre Jean-Christophe.Filliatre at lri.fr
Thu Mar 7 17:11:52 CET 2019

Dear Julia,

There is a meta "inline:no" which can be used to indicate that a
function/predicate *must not* be inlined (by inline_all or inline_goal).
Use it like this

  meta "inline:no" predicate foo

Unless I'm mistaken, there is no way to indicate the opposite i.e. that
a symbol must always be inlined.

Jean-Christophe