[Why3-club] Questions about the why3 ide

Claude Marche Claude.Marche at inria.fr
Fri Mar 29 09:36:27 CET 2019

Hello,

Le 28/03/2019 à 16:38, Delphine Demange a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> The editor recently introduced in Why3 provides a great improvement to
> the user experience. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for your positive feedback!
> I'm running the Why3 platform, version 1.1.0.
>
> I'd like to know whether it is possible to :
> - configure the IDE so that the tab showed by default would be the
> "Source view", instead of the "Task view"

It is not configurable, but we could make it configurable of course

> - close a file from the IDE directly

What do you mean by "closing"? removing the tab?

> - reset the session from the IDE

What do you mean by "reset"? abandon all changes? That is what you can
achieve by exiting without saving and reloading?

> Perhaps these features were already introduced in a version more recent
> than mine.

No they aren't, but we are willing to add them if you think it is useful.

- Claude