[Wsim-users] energy consumption

Miriam Dali miriamdali at yahoo.fr
Jeu 22 Juil 14:36:05 CEST 2010

Hi,
I tried to  go ahead and see what I will get with command:ESIMU but I get
ESIMU: command not found
I don't know if it's a problem from the begining, because after downloading the esimu source code I didn't find a configure file: only three folders: branches, trunk and tags
sorry for these silly questions and thanks for answering
Mir