[Wsim-users] trace: access to memory

Leonardo Steinfeld leo at fing.edu.uy
Jeu 22 Juil 22:39:08 CEST 2010

Hi Antoine,
Thanks for your quick answer.
I read again the tutorial you mention. Unfortunately, that feature is not
useful for my purpose. The same way the --msp430_trc_pc option enables to
record a each memory location read for instruction fetch, I need to record
the access to data memory. That is, any time the cpu goes to memory to
read or write data, I need to record the memory address accessed (and
clearly the time too).
Thanks again,
Leo Steinfeld

Instituto de Ingenieria Electrica